I pinned a lot of freezer meal on my pinterest and they are mostly crock pot. Honestly crock pot cooking is one of my least favorite cooking since you could just put everything in it then you can have dinner ready you can't really beat that. Anyway I thought you might want to know my review of all these meals so far I tried two. First one Healthy BBQ chicken in my opinion the only healthy part is there are a lot of vegetable beside that it requires as much as sugar, flour and tomato sauce (Can kind) I made it for dinner last week when the missionaries came over and it turns out okay. I wouldn't say wow it is so good but it is edible the good thing is the recipe make two so you can freeze one. Second one is Honey Sauce chicken and it is so yummy every one in the house loves it. My goal is to try all of them before I freeze it so that after the little guy come my life can become easier. I am going to try more and let you know how it goes. We did have a lot of fun over the spring break and I will post it soon.
We play, laugh, tease, argue, and love each other. The most important things is we like to be with each other.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Freezer meals adventure
I pinned a lot of freezer meal on my pinterest and they are mostly crock pot. Honestly crock pot cooking is one of my least favorite cooking since you could just put everything in it then you can have dinner ready you can't really beat that. Anyway I thought you might want to know my review of all these meals so far I tried two. First one Healthy BBQ chicken in my opinion the only healthy part is there are a lot of vegetable beside that it requires as much as sugar, flour and tomato sauce (Can kind) I made it for dinner last week when the missionaries came over and it turns out okay. I wouldn't say wow it is so good but it is edible the good thing is the recipe make two so you can freeze one. Second one is Honey Sauce chicken and it is so yummy every one in the house loves it. My goal is to try all of them before I freeze it so that after the little guy come my life can become easier. I am going to try more and let you know how it goes. We did have a lot of fun over the spring break and I will post it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment