Sunday, May 13, 2012

Picnic in Encanto Park
My sister in law Marisa is in the MTC right now and she is going to serve in Winter Quarter, Nebraska mission. She is very excited to serve the Lord. It would be very hard for me not to be able to see her for 18 months because I love her so much. She was so good to my children. I know that she had overcome a lot during the process of preparing to go on a mission. I really admire her because she had a lot of challenges in her life and things are not alway come easy for her but she was being a good example to all of us. To reply on Heavenly Father and keep on her faith to him. Anyway we have a good visit on the picnic and good to see everyone. Marisa has special gift of loving people and I know she will love her mission life which I certainly did.
Mother Day I love the month of May it is because it's special to me mother day and my birthday at the same month. I had so much to be grateful for this year (or my life) I had beautiful children heavenly father send me and they are very good to me. They taught me lot of things. Sometime I get very frustrated with them but they are God children who trust me to take care of them. I love their smiles it brought me joy in life. Sometime I hope they never grow up and stay the same however, i know it is not possible. My only hope is they will always know I love them no matter what happen and keep their faith in Heavenly Father when times they feel alone. Evelyn and Desmond decorate the table for breakfast this morning and set the table. It was very pretty. I am grateful to be a mother.

No comments: