Our family is going to move to Phoenix Arizona next Saturday because of J'law school. Honestly it is a sad move for me we are trying really hard not to leave Utah because of Evelyn's school, our friends, house etc. but thing doesn't work out the way we want sometimes. It might be sad to move at the same time it is also a good move for J especially. He will be closer to his father and gets to spend more time with him which is part of the reason why he choose to go to Law school and he can also make more connections. We also have a big family support in Arizona that we don't have here in Utah. J is hoping he can finish law school faster so there are a lot of good thing of moving. We had separted for a month now and someday I want to cry, especially when the kids are not behaving but then someday I can be positive. Right now J said law school is the hardest thing
he has ever done and being away from his wife ans kids and being sick doesn't help. I really hope he will do alright he has a midterm coming up. Evelyn has already out of school now and when we move to Phoenix I am not going to have her go to school instead just home school her till next fall after watching "Waiting for superman" home school sounds better each day.
I have a lot of good pics of holloween and Christmas since J took the computer with him to school so I won't able to upload here. I know I should have updated this blog a lot earlier. Please forgive me it has been important time for us to decide what to do in our life so updatng this blog got put behind my mind. I am trying to enjoy Utah for a little bit longer and hang out with my friends who I do not get to see for a long time after this move.
4 comments:
Good luck with your move. Moving is always a big uncertainty, but I'm sure you will be greatly blessed by the Lord, and before you know it, Phoenix will be home.
I hope everything goes well with your move. It's good to hear you are going in a direction you feel good about even if it creates some struggles. I hope you enjoy homeschooling. I have been homeschooling my 3 the whole time. It is quite an adventure.
It's always good to be with family no matter the case. You guys will survive and do great! Hope to get a visit from you guys..if you guys are coming back here for a visit, ever!
I'm happy for you guys. Change is hard no matter what, but it helps when then changes are in the direction you want to go. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment