Friday, October 01, 2010

Events happen during July-Sept

A lot of over due post during this three months

July 26 Indi Mae Brown was born.

Aug 16 moved from Carmel, Indiana back to Lehi, UT
Aug 22 Indi Mae Brown baby blessings. We did that right after we moved back to our house it is because J's dad and family are all here so we don't want to miss the opportunity to have family members to bless her. It was really great blessing and we are glad to have the whole family with us. I made that dress she wore and I am very pleased with it.




Aug 26 Evelyn and Desmond starts school. They love it especially Evelyn she just loves every minutes of it. Every time when I pick her up she is so excited to share with me all the exciting thing that she had done in school.




Desmond has same preschool teacher as Evelyn did. He loves to talk about what he has done in school as well and his especially part is the "Eat and tell" his teacher will send a little treat home about once a week and the treat is related to what they had talked about on that week. I was suprised he does actually what's going on and told me what he had learned in school. The teacher said he is a really good listener especially for how young he is. He is the youngest in class and of course the smallest no surprise.

Sept 15 Attemped to potty trained Desmond Albert Brown and to my surprise. I actually succeed. At first I was skeptical to train him because it didn't feel like he is ready. The first day was super painful because he went No. 2 twice on his underwear so I was going to give up then Evelyn siad "Mom! this is his first day for potty training" Thank you for that little children remind me that sometime I expect so much of them and forget that the fact that. They are still kid so I went to the store and bought him M&M and have him pick out his underwear. The next day it is like a magic he didn't have any accident. Although he refused to use the little potty I bought from IKEA , he manage to go to the big toilet very well now we don't have to spend so much money on diaper it saves us. Every once in a while he will ask me to put a diaper on him and I will say No, then he will say "I am a small boy."



Sept 26 Indi Mae two months old. She is very cute, still wake up to eat once at night. I felt very grateful to have her. She is very precious, starts to smile more and make more noise and growing everyday.



and I forgot to mention two beautiful weddings we are happy to see friends and family. Very happy for the Jackson and Betsy, Ben and Amy.

2 comments:

Beverly J. said...

Thanks for the great update. You seem to have a wonderful family. Wish you were not so far away, though! Those little ones grow up so fast and change each and every day.
Love, Beverly

Shaunel said...

Good job Desmond!!! That's awesome that he's potty traines :)