Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Musical Wicked

In Hong Kong there is a famous park "The Ocean Park" it actually just like Six Flags here in the state offer tons of fun ride and have aquarium and a little bit of zoo. I had always wanted to go but my parents are not that adventure and they would care less to go on a ride so I don't get to go till I was 15 years old and all my myself with my friends. That excitement, independence, enthusiasm, thrill for the first time to go on a ride. It felt like that again when J took me to see the broadway musical "WICKED"


It was just so amazing I had heard so many things about it and always want to see it but never get to. Thank for J and his dad good planning that they surprise me for my early birthday and mother's day present. I have to say that I am very grateful for J did that because he knew that if I find out I would have say no. The other day I just caught him buying me a massage for my birthday and I was pretty upset because I told him not to spend any money on my birthday and not make a big deal about it we want to save up some money for the baby to come and Evelyn's school uniform. I am very thankful for my husband kindness and I know that he loves me and always want the best for me. Anyway back to the play it was really magical to watch it in person and not only the music is good. The story and writing is very well written it really caught me off guard I didn't expect to be that awesome. There are a lot of part tied to the movie wizard of Oz and some funny part. I would watch it again for sure and after watching it made me very happy and hopeful about life. It is a really good feeling.
Here are some pictures when I looked at that I seriously think I am so fat, I know I am prego but it is still very shocking.



2 comments:

Kori said...

I'm so glad you got to have the "Wicked" experience. I just saw it again in February and enjoyed every minute of it. And you look great, Christy! You are you're cute, stylish self as always! I understand how that stage of pregnancy just feels chunky, but you look fabulous!

Shaunel said...

So jealous!!! Mark and I have been talking about going to see that for ages :)! Glad you enjoyed it.