I had been very stress out when we first move here that is the main reason why I didn't update the blog. It was because I can't find a midwife that I like. The first one that I went to they have four midwifes in one office so they rotate and I really didn't feel good about trusting them also their staff didn't seem to want to help us at all. I have tons of thing on my to do list didn't get done and it made me feel so unproductive and depressing. Finally last week I interview another midwifes (two of them they team up) and they are awesome and I totally love them and decide to go with them right away. They also told me that they have another Mormon family seeing them as well. After that thing seems to go get better I was able to get most of my to do list done and update this blog is one of them. It really took a lot of stress away after finding the right care for me and my baby sorry if it sounds too depressing and as my husband put it (is not a big deal). (Wait I better explain a little J is wonderful sometime it is just really hard to tell him things like that because most of the time he will try to tell me what to do instead of listening. Argh!!! so please don't look down upon him he has been very supportive and loving) I felt like this is my blog as well as my family blog and I should be able to express my emotional concerns beside my happy family life which still happen in a daily basis and it is a joy to be a mother of my children. They are wonderful and yet demanding and sassy at the same time if you are a mom of two toddlers you know what I mean.
I better stop nagging right now. It was J's birthday two days ago, he is such a good dad he wants to take the kids to bouncer town which is place kind of like chuck e cheese but I said let go to grown up chuck e cheese DAVE and BUSTER so we did. We had so much fun. First J hit a Jackpot with one the bouncing ball machine and then we played deals or no deals we pick the 500 tickets and 250 tickets case both time which the most you can win with that game. It was so fun and I guess it was all the luck from the birthday boy at the end we picked prizes Evelyn picked this Hello Kitty backpack which she wanted last time but we didn't have enough tickets for it and she is loving it she took it everywhere and sleep with it at night. Desmond picked out a spongebob stuff animal and he is happy with whatever that is the beauty of this age no preferences yet sorry no pictures we are too happy to living in that moment so no one even bother to bust the camera out, however, here are some pictures of the kids in the playground in this nice weather of spring and I am glad we are not in Utah right now I heard the weather is pretty ugly.
There would be some changes within this year for our family I am kind of worry to take care of three kids and I don't know how Desmond will feel after this baby come and with Evelyn going to school he might get bored I don't know what to expect just cross my finger and hope all is well. We will keep you updated, we are very excited for J's brothers wedding coming up which will happen in August and September horray it's in Utah. Sometime it is hard to believe that they are getting married especially when I met them they are little boy and to me they still are but of course I know they are mature and would make a good husband and father.
3 comments:
Yay! You updated your blog! Hang in there, things will all work out! Three babies is a lot of work but some how it is managable. We are excited for the weddings too!
glad you see your update also, was thinking about you the other day and glad to know you find the right person to help with your labor. Don't worry, 3rd kid is totally "doable", training as it goes, if you know what I mean =), plus with a loving husband and supporting extended family. more importantly our Heavenly Father looking over your family. You will be just fine like J always says.
Love you and miss you =) Abbey
Hope all goes well with the job hunt. Sorry to hear the other job wasn't treating you guys well, that's no good. And don't worry about Desmond getting bored with Evelyn going to school. I was worried too last year with Tayson starting school and Camden getting bored, but I learned quickly that Camden actually enjoyed the time that Tayson was at school. He loved having mommy's attention to himself without Tayson (even though we did have a baby in the house too of course). He loved that he could also play with Tayson's toys without Tayson getting mad at him for it. :) Desmond will adjust well, and Heavenly Father will always be there to help when you need it. :)
Post a Comment