Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sewing Project

I got a sewing machine from my mother in law for Christmas and I was wondering would I ever able to use it.

J has to leave early than we planned to Tx to started his office we were going to go with him but then I thought why don't I stay a week more so that I can get some basic lesson on sewing so we did it at the last minutes. I am very grateful tho because it was so fun for me and the kids for the extra week that we spend in grandma and grandpa house. Anyway I am starting to sew so here are the things that I made so far.

originally I was going to make a crayon holder but J didn't like that ideas so I made that for crochet hook but then when I came back to texas I don't remember where did I put it.
Apron


I also made a simple tote bag for Evelyn and they are so easy to make. My next project would be a skirt for Evelyn and now we just never got to have the car to go to joann to pick out fabric. I was thinking about to get it online but so afraid that when I get the actual product it won't be the same as the picture.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

hooray christy! i've been meaning to write you about your awesome new machine and look how much you've created already!!!! congrats woman- whenever the sewing group starts up i will get your address and send you a card. :)

Kori said...

Check you out, you Super Seamstress! You've learned to sew really quickly!

Beverly J. said...

GOOD JOB, Christy. You were learning from the best.

Love, Beverly