Friday, January 15, 2010

report of 2009 and moving on 2010

As you can see I haven't updated my blog for a while and where should I start. Okay we left DC in Oct, 09 and drive back to Utah on the we stopped by Palmyra and Niagara Fall. We are so glad that we stop by those places because it was so beautiful and in Palmyra I had learned so much of Joseph Smith, I felt very peaceful when I stepped into the forrest where Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith. It took us three days to drive back to Utah and we fixed up the house and found a renter. With the lord blessing we are able to get another contracts in Tx in the end of Oct, 09 so now we are here ever since except we went home to AZ for Christmas as usual we had so much fun.
As most of you know we are expecting another child in July and we are very excited and hope everything goes well. We really don't have any preference of boy or girl so we are good either way and I think they are both cute anyway. Desmond is growing up so much he said a lot of things which is not too understandable to most people but we understand him pretty well. He is very mild kid but when he was mad at Evelyn he will go wrestle and bite her. We told him so many times no biting he didn't seem to listen. He is very active when he gets to know you. He is very fun kids to be with. Evelyn is very cheerful as always and she tries to discipline Desmond for us sometime. She is growing up really fast now she is very independent and wants to know things so she asked lot of questions. She told me she is trying to overcome her shyness. Every time when she goes to new primary she would be very sad at first or even start crying a little bit but she will tell me just leave me mom I need to get over it then when I went to pick her up she will have a good time. It is a blessing to me to see them grow up and get to be with them everyday. They are very fun and beautiful.




3 comments:

Beverly J. said...

Congratulations on the new baby. Where will you be living in July? We were happy to see you at Christmas. Sorry we didn't get to spend more time together. One of us always seems to get sick around Christmas! I think it's going in and out for the progressive dinners! Hope we get to see you again soon.

Love, Grandpa Jack & Beverly

Kori said...

Your children are growing up so much! And Evelyn's curly hair is to die for, particularly coupled with that darling hat. Desmond is dangerously cute. Better keep an eye on him in 15 years!

Mark Brown said...

That sister and brother picture is so cute!