J's parents were in town and we had so much fun. I will give you guys an update later but i have to post this. As most of you know Evelyn loves to sing and dance however she hardly do it in front of people except she knew you. We had Marisa (J's sister) babysat the kids while we went to museum. As you can see in the video they had so much fun. I just love Evelyn and Desmond interact with each other and of course they bug each other sometime or should I say most of the time. Anyway I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. P.S if upstanding youth looking for a backup singer or dancer please let us know I will train them for you guys.
3 comments:
so cute and funny! i havent seen her in such a long time so it's so shocking to see her all grown up and being such a performer! i'll have to make sure thomas sees this when he gets home tonight!
That is hilarious. Evelyn was always so quiet and shy when I saw her. What a rock star! :)
What a funny girl! She and Desmond are very cute. They look so much like you.
Post a Comment