We play, laugh, tease, argue, and love each other. The most important things is we like to be with each other.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Desmond's birthday
on Aug27,09 Desmond turned two and I can't believe he is two already. I know this is kind of late but I guess it is better than not posting it anyway we had a lot of fun, went to chuck e cheese and came home to have a cake and the highlight is I actually made a dinosaur cake for him. I always want to make cool cake this is the first time I actually frost a cake since I am not a big fan of frosting. Sorry the video took too long to upload so I am only able to upload the pictures but go to my facebook account and check out the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
way to go on the cute cake! i have never attempted creative cakes- this looks so yummy!
That cake is adorable. Awesome job!
Sounds like you are doing well. We are excited to see you all soon in St. Johns.
Happy Birthday Desmond!!
i love the cake.. so cute
Sweet cake! You are quite crafty!
Post a Comment