Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Six Flags, running and scrapbookings

We lived right by six flags, it is like 5 minutes drive there so we got a season pass which is very good for us now we went like every week. I like to take the kids to go because it can let out their wiggles and they sleep good afterward. It is very fun to have J's brothers and sisters close by. We enjoy having them and we do a lot of stuff together. I do not enjoy the crazy rides like J does so most of the time I stay with the kids I think I am getting old but my theory is why torture yourself, however water ride is my favorite and it is just fun be in the water. Lately I started running and it was painful at first since I had never run in my life and I thought I would never able to finish a miles but now that I can run 4 miles which I felt pretty good for the improvement. My goal is to eventually run a race and keep doing it all my life right now I am planning on a 5K but I need to run outside and last time I did that I didn't try it too hard but I would get there I guess. On father's day we didn't do anything fancy just keep our family tradition to have big breakfast on father's day and mother's day. I cooked bacon, eggs and home made bread which is Evelyn favorite if I let her you would pick that as dinner every night. I was planning to make an scrapbook album to feature J (father) but as I started to work on it I found it difficult because we don't have a lot of pictures of him since he is always the one who take the pics so I gave him a rain check and it will get done later so far I have 3 and half pages done. I posted it here as well so that you can take a look. I am thinking about to start a cooking blog so that I can keep track my recipe and it seems pretty fun, let me know what you guys think on the food blog thing.




3 comments:

mag said...

they are growing so big.... they both are so cute

Unknown said...

How are you guys doing back east? Ready to go home to Utah yet? I hope all is going well for you and J.

Kristi said...

You guys still live by six flags, this is paul brewer