Christy, I am your father-in-law's first cousin. He was our Bishop when we lived in St. Johns. I would like to know how you made the scrapbook pages. Are they digital (on-line) What company did you use for them if they are? I want to start making mine online but don't know what company to use. I also need it to be cheap. Please let me know. Thanks, Lynette Mulleneaux e-mail: mulleneauxtl@aznex.net
Christy, It sounds like you guys are having fun back east! I really like your scrapbook pages too. How did you do it? I think a cooking blog would be good too. Right now, while I am taking a break from blogging, I am making my blog into a book. I bet you could do that with all your recipes and then your children would have it forever. Just an idea. oh yah, good job on your running! Isn't it amazing how fast you can work up your miles? I hope you feel good too.
Loved reading your blog and seeing the pictures. Those kids are growing up FAST! I've never even seen the little guy in person! Grandpa is still in legislative session. Our St. Johns garden is being destroyed by the rabbits so we are eager to get up there for more than a weekend. I envy you guys; I spent many years in Arlington, Richmond, & Petersburg and consider VA my true home. Take care - hello to all.
4 comments:
Christy,
I am your father-in-law's first cousin. He was our Bishop when we lived in St. Johns. I would like to know how you made the scrapbook pages. Are they digital (on-line) What company did you use for them if they are? I want to start making mine online but don't know what company to use. I also need it to be cheap. Please let me know. Thanks,
Lynette Mulleneaux
e-mail: mulleneauxtl@aznex.net
Christy,
It sounds like you guys are having fun back east! I really like your scrapbook pages too. How did you do it? I think a cooking blog would be good too. Right now, while I am taking a break from blogging, I am making my blog into a book. I bet you could do that with all your recipes and then your children would have it forever. Just an idea.
oh yah, good job on your running! Isn't it amazing how fast you can work up your miles? I hope you feel good too.
Hi Browns,
Loved reading your blog and seeing the pictures. Those kids are growing up FAST! I've never even seen the little guy in person! Grandpa is still in legislative session. Our St. Johns garden is being destroyed by the rabbits so we are eager to get up there for more than a weekend. I envy you guys; I spent many years in Arlington, Richmond, & Petersburg and consider VA my true home. Take care - hello to all.
Love, Grandpa & Beverly
Look what a creative genius you are! I can't wait until I can scrapbook again. You inspire me!
Post a Comment