Monday, November 10, 2008

Recently Evelyn had talked a lot and you can actually have a conversation with her so finally we are communicating. As kids in that process it is usually very funny and Evelyn is not one of the exceptions. About a month ago J was reading scripture and Evelyn was messing around in the living room to bother her daddy. She decided to open the scriptures too then she yelled. Hey! Hey! Look! It said here " To take a bath with Jesus" both J and I are laughing so hard so J said you mean " Baptism" Evelyn said yea Bathism. A couple of second later she pointed out the scripture again and said " Look it said here do not drink water" (Well! She has been drinking milk so much we are trying to have her drink more water) I said "Really" then what should we drink she said "MILK".

This morning Evelyn woke up earlier than Desmond and I so J gave her food and turned on the TV for her so that he could go work out. When I walked down the stair she yelled Oh! Mommy! Spongebob was on. NO! NO! Daddy let me watch it. (She is not allowed to watch that show anymore I know it is very funny but I think it is not age appropriate for her so I just switch the channel. When J came back from his work out. Evelyn told J Daddy why would you let me watch spongebob because mommy said I am not allowed. (She said that in a very mad tone) I was just laughing because she was trying to get J in troubles. She has become a smart cookie. She is very fun to be around also she is officially out of Pull up at night she didn't wet her bed for a week now and she will wake up and go to the bathroom. Yeah!!!!!!!


Desmond is teething lately and it was awful because he really cried all day and I really don't know what he wants and for a while I am so looking forward for his bed time. He is better now and at lease he starts eating again which make a big different other than that he is still fun little boy. He is finally able to get down the stair by himself yea we don't have to buy a gate.

I picked up a hobby during the summer "CROCHETING" thanks for Alexis and Abbey. I had this shortly after we are back from Washington DC.


Here are some pictures of our Halloween




4 comments:

mag said...

your daughter makes me laugh...

Kahilau said...

That is such a funny story. Ezra keeps asking when he can play with evelyn again. We will have to do it soon!

Da said...

Evelyn's looking good with that shawl on her, good job Christy..keep it up!

Ryan and Bethany said...

Your family is so fun and cute!