
I know a lot of people might be upset for the outcome but I am very happy. I enjoy his speeches last night as well as John McCain. I really think that Obama is the right person to lead our country at this point I really like what he said last night we had a lot to do especially in this down economy time and it is not going to take a year or not even one term. Some people might think to elect the right person will clean up this mess right now but personally I think it will take a while and it is not a quick fix. I am hoping people will support him no matter you like him or not. You really can't do anything at this point might as well just hope for the best and pray for him to have the right guidance so that he can lead our country to the right path.
5 comments:
Thanks for your comments on my blog Christy and I totally agree with you. I've been meaning to ask you if you miss Hong Kong? Do you ever go home and visit? I want to go back so much!
I agree with you.... I'm glad he is our new Presdient. Most of my friends here are pretty upset...
I am so excited that I found your blog!! I am J's second cousin from St. Johns. I don't know if you remember me or not. My maiden name is (Melissa) Burdick!! Your family is so cute and I miss you guys so much!! How are things going for you?
Hi Christy, I loved seeing the pictures of Evelyn and Desmond! Sooo cute!
Hurray! I am so glad he won too!
Post a Comment