Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving something

I realize that the New Year had already come and I better blog about our thanksgiving and Christmas before I forgot. J's family had come from Arizona to Utah. They arrived on Nov 26, 08 and we went to a restaurant that J's brother Bowman who is the chief. He prepared a special menu for us and there were 13 of us. Bowman is very chief and I like all the food he made. He graduated form culinary art school two years ago. My favorite dish was the beef because it is super tender and it's amazingly delicious. Here some pictures on that night.








On Thanksgiving day we spend it with J's mom side of the family in a chapel by Salt Lake City. It is very good to able to hang out with them. We actually didn't do much just eat and catch up with each other. We talked about Twilight and things like that. I guess thanksgiving is the time to do nothing and ate a lot and we surely accomplished that. :) The Saturday we had a little Jack Brown reunion (J's grandpa) with all cousin. that was very fun. We had it in the chapel close by our house, we were playing games after games and didn't leave till like 10:30pm. We had a really good time with his family sorry I didn't bring my camera so no pictures.

No comments: