Saturday, July 05, 2008

Updates and more updates

I actually have no ideas what to write but since it has been 3 or 4 weeks since I last wrote my entry. Okay let talk about the kids first. Desmond is walking a lot and he learned to clap his hands. It was so cute. We love it. He is still like to crawl when he wants to get to some places very fast but other than that he is really trying to walk as much as he can. We had a girl before so everything is new to me to have a boy. I can see a lot of differences between the two of them. Desmond really likes to destroy things which drive me nut. He also likes wires, tool, and his favorite things to do is get behind the TV and played with the cable and try his hardest to pull it off fortunately he is not strong enough. He is a lot more aggressive than Evelyn did.



Evelyn used to go to preschool before we came to Maryland. She was kind of young but the teacher said she did great. She likes it a lot and meet a lot of friends. They kind of treating her like a baby since she is the smallest and youngest. This year I decide to have her stay home and I teach her myself it was because she is not going to kindergarten for two more years so I want her to spend more time with me. I have some lessons compiled and want to make a special for her so right now I am not pushing it too hard and she already knows all the letters and sounds plus is summer time. One day we were writing a card to Grandpa and I wanted her to write something so I have her trace the letter and she did an awesome job so I started to teach her by tracing the letter and have her write it afterward. She did very good better than I expected. After the summer, we will be working on writing. She is on D now and hopefully she will learn the rest of them.


1 comment:

JulieAbundo said...

I love the pictures. So cute. I love that Evelyn is trying to feed her little brother.