Friday, August 04, 2006

We went to get a passport for Evelyn yesterday and we didn't know that we are supposed to make a appointment with the Passport support. We have been told from the other office that we would able to walk in. So..... we got there and the security told us that we can't apply a passport for Evelyn today because we need an appointment and they are fully booked till November. In my mind I am liked we are so screw how am I going to Hong Kong with her in October.

All of sudden one of the staff in there asked us when do we need to travel. We told her October then she asked us do we have everything that require to get a passport. Luckily we brought it all. She let us do it without an appointment.

We are so lucky else I think my Hong Kong trip has to be canceled. Right now I am waiting for that travel agent to call me back. Why it took them so long to get my tickets??? If any of you know any good travel agent let me know. I would have to call those guy tomorrow and see what's up. Yeah!!! I can't wait till October then I can go home. I haven't been home for four years now!!!! I wish so bad that J would able to come with me but he got a free trip to Hawaii from his company and we don't have enough money for two tickets.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Christy and J- It's Thomas and Stephanie- we just wanted to say hello and that we love reading about your awesome family on here. Have a safe and fun time on your many trips! Hopefully we will get to see J when he comes around these parts. Take care!