I am reading Narnia right now. To my surprise it is very enjoyable of reading it. I haven't watched the movie yet. I heard it was pretty good and follow the book along. I bought that book while I was visiting J's parent in AZ around April. I read the first book "The Magician's Nephew". It only took me a couple days to finish it. It is very good to me because I am not a fast reader. It is very easy read tho. I wasn't planning to finish the rest of the book because I felt like the book is very straight forward and you can pretty much predict what's going to happen next so I stop reading it but then I don't want to be a quitter so I picked that up again two weeks ago. This time I felt in love with it and I couldn't put the book down till I finish it.
I really like the way of C.S Lewis wrote and the way he used the "Lion" (Aslan) to symbolize Christ in real life. Some part of the book it reminded me the love Heavenly father and Christ have for us. They are always there for us. It's almost felt like you are reading a church novel but not exactly. I can't really describe how I liked the book in word. I better stop talking about it because some people might think that I am not making any sense. :silly: Hey! What's a blog for if I can't express my feelings freely. Right :smile:
Anyway, C.S Lewis inspired me to be a better writer. "Narnia" is a real classic. He is very good writer. I love each one of the character in the book. It is very well worth of my time to read it. I am very excited to read some other books that he wrote. Like "Screw tape"
No comments:
Post a Comment