Thursday, May 08, 2008

life in Maryland

Living is Maryland is actually very fun, so many things to do and see. We are planning on going to the National Zoo next Sunday. To tell you the truth, to be able to not live in Utah for a while it makes me very happy. I am still not used to everybody is mormon and everyone knows each other business. I need some spaces and get to know more people. J's work is very busy and luckily he still found some time to be with us. He enjoys working though it is just his nature being very devoted and give all he got for the company. Our apartment is right across the street from the mall so I can walk over there with the kids in our spare time and the kids love it especially Desmond, I usually put him in the baby carrier and he won't fuss the whole time. I can't believe how much this boy likes shopping. Good boy Desmond. I just hope that would never change because I know how boys hate shopping as J always explains to me. Anyway Evelyn said something very funny the other day I want to share
Mommy: Mui Mui (Evelyn's nickname) Guess who birthday is coming up?
Evelyn: Mui Mui (very excited)
Mommy: Nope. is daddy, daddy's birthday is this Sunday
Evelyn: (very disappointed) no... but daddy can share his birthday so it can be mui mui's birthday too.
Mommy: Just laugh

Yup! She doesn't really understand what birthday is, the only things that she knows is you got to blow candles and have a party. I think it was cute tho. I helped J's sister and the foreign exchange student in their house designed their graduation announcement so I attached some pictures and would like to show you guys my work. I did digital scrapbooking for about three years now and always try a way to improve it but I am so behind of the things I want to scrap. I still haven't done the pictures we took in Puerto Rico well I will get there eventually.

No comments: