There are so many things happen within these few month. I have to think what had happened and try to write it down in here so our friends will know how we are doing. Okay let start from March, we went to Las Vega because of J's work since we won't be in Vegas for a while so I request to go to Mackino which is my favorite kind of food (Japanese food). It was like heaven I really miss the one in Hawaii tho, the one in vegas was a little different. I was very excited for the all you can eat part and they provided good quality.
In April as some of our friends know we decide to go to Maryland to work for an security company. The reason why we made that decision was base upon our goals. We want to get out of debt by the end of this year so we work really hard to achieve that. We pray to Heavenly father and felt very good about it. The whole experience was very special, we actually bought a house so if we leave it empty we will just kind of pay for nothing. Our neighbor was trying to sell their house for a long time so that they can move our of state. Their house has been on the market for 8 months but still no luck. My neighbor, Natalie went to the temple and pray for Heavenly father's help. She came out and have the inspiration that they need to rent our house. We are very surprised and of course we said yes a couple days later their house got sold as well. It is marvelous how the Lord helps us to help each other out.
So, here we are in Maryland. J and Evelyn drove down with all our stuff. I flight with Desmond. Evelyn has so much fun with her father. They stop at some of the church history site and stay at motel in Nauvoo.
J got his early Birthday percent yesterday, it is something that he wants for a long time since he has been a really good boy and he needs it badly for work so we went and bought his Iphone. He was so happy and play with that all day. It is very awesome tho. I mess around for a while and would like to get one if we have extra money. I hope that's enough update for now I always said that I should update more often but sometime it is just not in a mood. We are doing good so far and get to see our friends Abbey last Sunday. J and I have a lot of fun with their family.
1 comment:
I am so glad that things are working out perfectly for you guys! IT was great to read an update about your family. I am excited to read more! :)
Post a Comment