Sorry guys I lessly often update this blog because I have another blog now. J told me the gang in Hawaii was asking about it so in order to satisfy the Hawaii gang here is some update. Enjoy, picture would be update later.
We are back to Provo Utah now and life is going really good. Okay! Let's talk about our trip in Hong Kong. Ir was wonderful because I got to see a lot of my friends and relatives. My parents want us to have a wedding banquet (Yea, I know we have been married for three years) but my mom said we have to have one. The food was so yummy to me but it was kind of interesting for J. He said some of them he had never seen it before. He was very amazed how much seafood we ate. The last night my parents took us out to eat Lobster which is my mom favorite. The Lobster was huge and five of us couldn't even finish it. It was very tasty.
Needless to say Evelyn has been very spoil(grand kids!!!!!). I can see that my parents are very happy to see her. They think she is very cute and smart. My mom bought her a lot of clothes which is good because we didn't bring enough. I think Evelyn really likes Hong Kong because the attention people gave her. ( a lot of people thought that I dye her hair which I found that kind of funny, so many peole would say she has cute hair or they would ask is she mixs) My parents would take some day off to take her to the park so now she always wants to play outside. J and I got to have some date night because my parent were willing to babysit. We are very grateful because we haven't have date night for a long time)
It was kind of interesting to stay with my parent. Well! I haven't been living with them for a long time. We do have some conflicts but those are really minor. Our trip was really wonderful and my parents are very good host for J. After coming back to Provo, Utah both J and I want to go back to school. We think we should take advantage of our free housing and get a Master in BYU. J wants to apply the Social Work program and I think I want to do TESOL Master. I want to go back to Hong Kong and teach English and hopefully the Master would help more doors for me.
1 comment:
Hey Christy- I read this a long time ago, but never remembered to write something back to you. I love your idea of getting a masters- I want to do that too someday in the future. I guess I'll just have a baby for now. Your trip to Hong Kong sounds like it was perfect! Hope to see you guys sometime in the new year!
Stephanie Robertson
Post a Comment