Friday, August 19, 2005

Moving On

J went to Provo, Utah last week. He went with his brother Jackson and his cousin Taylor so that they could take a load of stuff there. On Saturday Aug 20, 05. He will come back to AZ then me and Evelyn would go with him. We will leave AZ on Monday hopefully. The summer went by so fast and we had so much fun this summer. We went to San Francisco, Newport beach, Colorado, and the brown reunion. We did all these things with J's family. I am so glad I would able to get to know J's family so much.
Next week we would move out of J's parent house and start our new life in Provo, UT. We are very excited and feel like our prayer had been answered. I was really worried that we won't find a place to live since we are out of town. It was really hard for us to try to find a place in Utah from AZ. We were kind of found one place that we like so we contact them. Finally, the manager called back he was very skeptical to rent the apartment to us. He asked J so many questions. He asked "Are you sure you would able to pay rent?" The manager said he would fax us the application form the next day. Guess what it never happen so J called him the next day and try to follow up. The manager said the old tenant decided to renew their contract so he didn't have any opening now.
It wasn't really upset for us because we never saw the apartment anyway, however, I was a little bit disappointed. I took the prophet challenge to finish the Book of Mormon before the end of the year. I was reading 3Ne13:30 " Wherefore, if God clothe the grass of the field, which today is , and tomorrow is cast into the oven, even so will he clothe you, if ye are not of little faith." After I read that I felt like it is talking to me and telling me I don't need to worry because the Lord would take of care of us.
The next day J's cousin call and told us that his wife uncle had a condo in Provo and no one live there now. His cousin said he might able to live there. It is such a huge blessings because we don't have to sign a year contract or pay any deposit which would help us so much. J went to that condo yesterday and he really like it. That would be our new place to live. I know heavenly father loves us. Reading the Book of Mormon would help us to cope with difficulties. I am very grateful for the scripture and the prophet.
J, Christy and Evelyn.

No comments: